AF 2000 Semi Synthetic Solution
- AF 2000 is a translucent blue, water soluable, synthetic sawing fluid designed to be a moderate to heavy duty sawing fluid where long life of the coolant is desired. AF 2000 is also able to be used in sawing operations.
- Metals: Carbon steels, Alloy steels, Cast iron, High alloys steels, Stainless steels and exotic alloys
- Enviromentally Friendly: Is easy to maintain and control.
- Low Foaming: Even under high agitation conditions
- Excellent Corrosion Control: Organic and inorganic corrosion inhibitiors protect machinery and parts from rust.
- Rancidity Control: Very resistant to attack by mold and bacteria
- Exceptionally Mild: A great choice for individual saw applications
- Operator and Machine Friendly: Pleasant to use. Does not smoke or leave a slippery, oily film on parts or machinery. Stable and transparent.
- Formulated Specifically for Sawing and Grinding
- Lubricates and cools extending tool life
- Enhanced lubrication for improved tool penetration
- Improves life and maintenance of machine wear parts
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, silicon, petroleum oils or sulfonates
- Long sump life-Biodegradable
- Safe to use, non irritating to operators
- 1:7 for sawing applications